THIS BLOG ALSO HAS A LOT OF HISTORIC PHOTOS FROM MY PERSONAL ARCHIVES

Monday, April 26, 2021

re my negative experience at St Anne's Catholic Church in Union City CA.

Located at 

re St Anne's Catholic Church
in Union City CA 

I am a white Catholic ✝ American and I love people of all colors and race and ethnicity .  Union City is highly India- America culture and I love India culture and I love Bollywood as well but in some cases they become such a clique that they control certain things & in some cases the churches as well. 

 And  sometimes when it becomes predominately " them" 🇮🇳 they have a bit of negative prejudice towards "us" 🇺🇸 .

 So I went there for the first time recently and really experienced some of that prejudice- they assumed negative things about me as a white person even though I am a very educated & self-disciplined person (BA/BA/M.Div). 

 So I hope that it can get better and change and there may be a little bit of self-reflection about being from India in America.  God bless us all