THIS BLOG ALSO HAS A LOT OF HISTORIC PHOTOS FROM MY PERSONAL ARCHIVES

Thursday, July 22, 2021

re Taco Bell near Walmart in Bellingham WA after NBA finals free taco day 2021

Some days you just want to get a freebie with a smile like today -all the Taco Bells are giving away a free Taco because of  Milwaukee Bucks winning the NBA Championship ๐Ÿ€- having come back from a halftime deficit - that was the deal & promotion by #TacoBell ๐ŸŒฎ ๐Ÿ›Ž.  

It was early so i  wasn't too hungry and I ask for the free taco and they provided it- but with NO HAPPINESS ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ. The girl who handed it to me NEVER smiled - just a b- face ๐Ÿ˜– maybe because I didn't order anything else -I don't know. 

Sometimes clerks will do that to punish you if you are a bargain hunter. That's NOT cool ๐Ÿ‘Ž. Come on girl ๐Ÿ‘ง- DON'T do that ๐Ÿšซ. Give me a smile ☺ and make me feel good every now and then when enjoying a freebie. You'll still get paid

 Give me a smile ๐Ÿ˜€ and a sincere "Have a nice day". Be gracious and kind . Do unto others as you would have them do unto YOU.