THIS BLOG ALSO HAS A LOT OF HISTORIC PHOTOS FROM MY PERSONAL ARCHIVES

Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Cleveland Metroparks Zoo

Excellent zoo, however if you're new to the zoo and you don't keep track of where you park you might get confused when you leave as did I walking out I came to the parking lot by the main entrance and I thought that's where I parked - looked similar to the one where I parked.

 I walked around kept looking and looking couldn't find my car. So I finally flagged down some employee in a cart and I asked him "is this the only parking lot?" and he made things worse by saying there's a parking lot through that gate. but I found out later they only use that  when it's a really busy day, so I would NOT have parked there AND he would know this. 

I said "I'll go check" and he drove away without giving me any clarification. I think he was actually smirking. So I walked down to the gate and you can't even go through that gate unless you're an employee with a pass. 

So why did this jerk in the cart tell me  that you can park down there. So I waved down another girl in a cart and she was much more helpful and she said you might be over on the other side of the  rainforest. 

Lo and behold that's exactly where I parked but that first jerk could have just told me. Instead he made things worse -I was starting to imagine my car was stolen and what I would have to do if such happened

I was having a lot of inner  turmoil for a few minutes needless to say   because of this jerk.  that was not just careless of him. that was CALLOUS. 👎. My wife & kids still near the zoo entrance waiting for me to pick them up we're upset too.

Shame on you jerk 
male employee😡

Thanks to the good
 female employee 👍


https://maps.app.goo.gl/8mSQvAUjwfvtWsr39